What is Hydrafacial, how it works and benefits
HydraFacial is a 30 minute procedure that thaw client will leave the office seeing instant results with. The effects of the HydraFacial are long-lasting, it produces clean, smooth and glowing skin that with frequent treatments can be used to restore and maintain the skins health.
The Benefits Of A Hydrafacial Treatment:
TheHydrafacial treatment not only resurfaces your skin to provide cleansing, exfoliation and extraction, but it also simultaneously bathes the newly revealed skin with serums of antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic acid.
This treatment is perfect for the day of an event because it will provide you with a clean and smooth surface to apply makeup and it leaves you with such a wonderful glow!
Fine lines + wrinkles
Even tone + vibrancy
Congested + oily skin
Elasticity + firmness
In a HydraFacial the client will receive 3 treatments in one:
Cleanse + Peel
The skin is deeply cleansed, exfoliated and gently resurfaced with no down time.
Extract + hydrate
All the built up dirt and oil will be sucked away by a painless vacuum process, the skin is then quenched with an intense moisture to replenish and hydrate.
Fuse + protect
Finally the skin is saturated with antioxidants and peptides to maximize the results and the beautiful glow.
HOW THE HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT WORKS
The Hydrafacial treatment is a different kind of skin-enhancing treatment because of how it thoroughly exfoliates, hydrates and rejuvenates to instantly improve the overall appearance of the skin.
The hydrafacial, multi-step science behind the Hydrafacial treatment the latest breakthrough in aesthetic technology. Because of this, the Hydrafacial treatment is as soothing, refreshing, moisturizing and non-irritating as a combination of 3 different popular facial and treatment types of skin rejuvenation.
Experience the benefits of the best in facial treatments such as the exfoliation and skin resurfacing from a microdermabrasion, new younger skin from a chemical peel and extractions and hydration similar to a deep-cleansing skin facial treatment, but all-in-one convenient treatment that delivers instant results.
In fact, the hydrafacial treatment is so instant and non-irritating that it is even safe enough to have done on your wedding day! The treatment accomplishes all of this via a breakthrough simultaneous multi-step approach:
• Extraction – The hydrafacial machine has simply a strongly circulating liquid that when applied to the skin, easily extricates and eliminates a variety of blemishes including blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
• Cleaning – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin.
• LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy offers even more benefits following a Hydrafacial treatment. It utilizes certain kinds of light that emit energy to encourage cell growth while increasing the production of the skin’s elastin and collagen. From this, skin becomes less wrinkled, firmer and more younger-looking overall. Light therapy also helps to improve the resilience and firmness of the skin, while greatly diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other visible signs of aging.
• Antioxidant Fusion – The special tip uses a patented approach for hydrating the skin by simultaneously infusing strong antioxidants into the skin as it exfoliates, which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and oiliness.
• Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin is essential in maintaining its health. The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes abrasive, multiple edges in order to exfoliate the skin thoroughly many times over to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort or redness of other leading dermabrasion procedures such as peels, dermaplaning, skin resurfacing and microdermabrasions.
WHAT DOES THE HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT TARGET?
HydraFacial serums are designed to target certain skin problems to help the skin to be healthier in the long run
. • Blackheads & whiteheads • Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin • Uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, and brown spots
• Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or oily-prone skin