Carbon Laser peel
Q Switch Laser has better penetration power. We are using Nd:YAG Q switch laser machine is the best in the world. It works on the principle of photo acoustics.
It has faster healing and no down time. As conventional laser it has vast range of treatment option such as Tattoo removal, Acne scar removal, birth marks, skin whitening.
After consultation about the condition and medical examination, number of sessions are decided. During procedure under aseptic condition carbon nano particulate paste is applied over the treatment area. Let it dry for 15 minutes, after that energy is set according to skin type and start giving shots. Carbon burns away with a smoky smell.
Client feels little of heat during procedure. After the procedure clean off the face and apply laser post care gel.
Frequently asked questions
1) What is it? Laser beam is focused on skin that has been covered by a thin layer of carbon of micro to nano size. Skin pores are simultaneously minimized the growth of connective tissue increases while the carbon particles exfoliate the skin and purge skin pores.
2) What results can I expect? You shall be surprised by an instant brightening of your skin immediately after your 1st treatment. Your skin shall feel renewed, soft and smooth. There will be marked reduction of open pores, oil production and improvement of blemishes.
3) I do not have any problem with my skin, do I need this treatment? Anyone can benefit from Carbon Peel Laser. It is especially good if you need a instant refreshed appearance for a party or a quick fix on some blemishes on the face. Moreover, it is important to understand that maintenance of healthy skin and youthfulness is a long term commitment and therefore a regular therapy is warranted.
4) How is Carbon Peel Laser performed? After a thorough cleansing, a thin layer of carbon solution is applied on your face. When the laser beam hits on the carbon, you shall hear loud snapping sound as well as noise from the suctioning machine. You could request headphone with music on for your total comfort.
5) Are there any side effects? Carbon Peel Laser is extremely safe with no major complications. You could resume your daily routine immediately after the treatment.
6) Time interval between the sessions? A gap of 15-20 days is advisable depends on skin type.
7) Contraindications for Carbon peel? Pregnant women, Lactating mother, patients on anti-psychotic medication, chemotherapy and the persons who have unrealistic expectations, dental implants.
8) Can I see results in a single session? Visible changes you can see in a single session, but for better results you have to go for minimum of 5-6 sessions after consulting us.
9) Can I combine this treatment with other skin treatments? Yes, you can combine with other treatments but not on the same day. Since this laser produces so much of heat during procedure.